Most of the time Beritech’s projects include stainless steel products, of which tanks are often part of the delivery.
It is always important that welding fumes, dust and other contaminants are removed from workplaces,
and when stainless steel is worked with, this is even more important. In stainless steel welding, for example
particles are released that are very harmful to health.
Beritech naturally takes such issues seriously and has therefore installed a new and updated
extraction system. After expert advice from Ib Andersen VVS and from Geovent, the system was designed and projected for 3 different tasks:
1. Extraction of welding fumes from stainless steel welding
2. Extraction of stainless steel grinding dust from a grinding room
3. Extraction from a forklift battery loading station
Now a complete Geovent solution is installed at Beritech, and as the photo shows, both standard products and special solutions are included:
1. Both the well-known GFB2 filters and the new and larger GFH filters for efficient filtration
2. Geovent extraction arms installed on floor columns to provide extra long reach were used in ø200
3. A custom-made extraction hood for automatic vertical welding was designed to ensure efficiency in both the production process and the extraction process.
The photo shows some of the products installed to ensure a healthy working environment at Beritech.
If you are interested in learning more contact us on tel. +45 86 64 22 11 or [email protected]